Your cart is currently empty!
LABGRUPPEN PD3000-UL 3000 Watt Two Channel Amplifier with SM-GO Power Management
The Lab Gruppen PD3000 is a two-channel amplifier rated at 2 x 1500 watts for entry-level and mid-range live sound applications. The PD Series amplifiers use the unique IDEEA Class D output stage, which is ideally matched to the rated output power. For flexibility, each channel provides sufficient voltage swing and current capacity to drive loads of any impedance without additional configuration. To achieve low thermal losses and high voltage swing, the design is based on a permanently bridged output.
Adequate and reliable power amplification is essential for any audio system. Inadequate or faulty power amplifiers can cause damage to the speakers or, in some cases, to the power amplifiers themselves. and to prevent damage or service interruptions, the PD3000 amplifiers offer advanced features to protect both the internal circuits and the connected equipment.
|Dimensions||13 × 19 × 4 in|
- Dual-channel amplifier with 2 x 1,500 watts of power
- Precise power management guarantees performance and efficiency
- Proven and reliable Class D amplifier stage
- Highly Efficient Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Speaker Protect Limiter for maximum output level and reliable driver protection
- Precise 8-segment signal and limit LEDs for performance monitoring
- Integrated crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full-range modes
- Comprehensive short circuit, DC and thermal overload protection
- Balanced XLR and TRS input connectors with optimized sensitivities
- Professional speakON output connectors
- Efficient cooling with temperature controlled fan
- Rugged and lightweight rack-mount chassis for maximum durability
- LABGRUPPEN PD3000-UL 3000 Watt Two Channel Amplifier with SM-GO Power Management