Magenta Research VOYAGER Fiber Optic 2-Port HDMI/DVI Receiver
Only an inch-deep, the Voyager CFS (Compact Format Standalone) HDMI Transmitter offers all the performance of the larger, modular VG-TX2-MM-HDMI transmitter, but comes in a much smaller form factor that can easily be mounted behind a screen or in other small areas. The CFS-HDMI-RX2 is a compact stand-alone unit for independent use or use with VOYAGER Series devices – barely an inch high it fits comfortably behind any display. 1 HDMI input with 2 SFP ports that support single-mode, multi-mode or direct wired SFP transceivers. Magenta Research
- Two duplex fiber output ports (VG-TX2)
- Small form factor makes mounting easy
- Uncompressed multi-format video at 1920×1200
- Distance range of up to 18.75MI/30KM determined by receiver
- Singlemode or multimode fiber support
- Advanced EDID management and HDCP compliance
- Local video output (HDMI)
- Unit ships with one (1) multimode fiber optic SFP module
Powers on. Untested. Removed from working corporate environment.
Unit Ships with Finisair FTLF8524P2BNL Finisar 4.25Gbps 1000Base-SX Multi-mode Fiber 500m 850nm Duplex LC Connector SFP Transceiver Module
Power Supply Included.