TESTED. Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The UPJ-1P combines the advantages of self-powered systems with the placement and arraying flexibility afforded by a VariO™ rotatable horn. Though remarkably compact and lightweight, the UPJ-1P produces a robust peak power output of 128 dB SPL at 1 meter, making it suitable for use either singly as a primary loudspeaker or in multi-cabinet horizontal or vertical arrays. Applications include A/V presentations, small- to medium-sized main sound reinforcement systems, fill, delay, effects, under-balcony or under-canopy coverage and distributed systems. The UPJ-1P was bred for flexibility: whether oriented vertically or horizontally, it can provide narrow, targeted coverage or wide coverage, with a simple turn of the VariO rotatable horn, changing its 80° x 50° coverage pattern between the horizontal and vertical planes. In size and weight, the UPJ1P fits into the UltraSeries between the UPM and UPA. With a 10-inch low-frequency neodymium magnet cone driver and a 0.75-inch exit, 3-inch diaphragm compression driv r in the high-frequency section, the UPJ-1P delivers uncompromising quality and coverage.
- Exceptional fidelity and extended high frequency performance
- Surprising power capability in a compact package
- Extraordinarily flat amplitude and phase response for tonal accuracy and precise imaging
- Constant-Q horn affords uniform response throughout the coverage area
- Predictable array performance ensures system design flexibility
- VariO horn allows loudspeakers to be oriented horizontally or vertically
- Meyer Sound UPJ-1P Compact VariO™ Loudspeaker
- Power Cable
- Road Case
- Dimensions: 31 × 21 × 34 in
- Weight: 120 lbs