Your cart is currently empty!
MIDAS DL231-UL 24×24 Active Microphone Splitter with 2 Preamps per Input (5 RU)
The 5 RU DL231 Active Microphone Splitter from Midas is an active microphone splitter with 24 inputs and 24 outputs. There are two independent Midas microphone preamplifiers per input channel with switchable 48V phantom power. This microphone splitter features a PCB layout specifically designed to maintain grounding as well as separation for both analog and digital signals. It comes fitted with an Ethernet control port and four AES50 ports for dual-redundant handling of two independent digital audio interfaces. MIDI in, out, and thru ports are also on board for use with Midas consoles. The DL231 offers a 24-bit resolution and can be switched between 96 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rates. A Mute All Outputs button is provided for onstage re-patching. It is powered by a built-in dual-redundant power supply and is housed in a road-ready, rugged rack-mountable chassis designed for transport and storage in standard flight cases (sold separately).
|Dimensions||17 × 9 × 20 in|
- Two Microphone Preamplifiers Per Channel
- 24 Balanced Outputs
- Ethernet Control Port
- 24-Bit/96 kHz Audio Operation
- Programmable from Front Panel or Console
- 24 Mic/Line Balanced Inputs
- MIDI In/Out/Thru Ports
- Neutrik etherCON AES50 Network Ports
- Remote Operation Up to 328' via CAT5/5e
- Dual-Redundant Universal Power Supply
- MIDAS DL231-UL 24x24 Active Microphone Splitter with 2 Preamps per Input (5 RU)