Your cart is currently empty!
QSC Q-SYS CODP4 – DataPort Output Card (NEW-Open Box)
The DataPort output card with two 15-pin HD15 connectors. Four audio output channels (2 DataPort connectors) for connection to DataPort-equipped QSC amplifiers. The DataPort interface allows audio, status monitoring, and control between Q-SYS and QSC DataPort power amplifiers.
- Infinite attenuation (via electromechanical relays) mute
- Set or clear amplifier in standby mode
- Set or clear individual channel mutes
- Enable data collection of meters for each channel
- Adjust individual audio channel levels
- Amplifier model support - CX, PowerLight™ 3 Series, DCA, and legacy V1 models
- QSC Q-SYS CODP4 – DataPort Output Card