Your cart is currently empty!
QSC Q-SYS I/O Frame + (4) CIML4 Input Cards
1 in stock
The I/O Frame, running a customized Linux operating system, provides the main input and output connections for the Q-SYS system. The Core connects to the I/O Frame via the Q-SYS network, limiting the number of I/O Frames only to the size of your Core, and network bandwidth. An I/O Frame can contain up to four of the five available Audio I/O cards.
- I/O Frames may be equipped with a variety of audio input and output cards
- Premium 24-bit AD and DA conversion used throughout
- I/O Frames may be located with the Core or remotely – whichever best suits the needs of the installation
- Intuitive and easy to use design GUI
- Uses standard Gigabit Ethernet hardware for audio transport and control
|16 × 19 × 2 in
- QSC Q-SYS I/O Frame + (4) CIML4 Input Cards