The ADI-6432 from RME is sixty-four-channel format converter, that features conversion from MADI to AES, and vice versa. Typical applications could include two units for use as a digital multi-core, or a single unit used as AES/EBU front end for the Hammerfall DSP MADI PCI card.
- Sixty-four channel MADI/AES format converter
- Support for up to 192kHz sample rates with MADI and AES
- Supplies word clock in Single, Double and Quad Speed, distributes Double Wire 96kHz signals into the MADI data stream
- SyncAlign and SyncCheck technologies
- Extensive status displays give information about Lock and Sync states, audio content and the physical quality of the incoming signal
- A fully automatic input selection between optical and coaxial input offers a useful redundancy mode for critical applications
- Multiple units can be stacked and operated sample-aligned, using word clock.
- All settings are stored when the unit is switched off
- Sixteen MIDI channels can be transferred across MADI even with sixty-four audio channels
- The device can be fully remote controlled and configured via MIDI and all status displays can be queried through MIDI
- RME ADI-6432 - 64-Channel, 24-Bit/192kHz MADI / AES Format Converter
- AC Power Cable
- Dimensions: 22 × 12 × 7 in
- Weight: 11 lbs