Your cart is currently empty!
RME ADI-6432R – Bidirectional MADI/AES Format Converter
The ADI-6432R from RME is 64-channel format converter, that features conversion from MADI to AES/EBU, and vice versa. MADI handles 64 channels of 24-bit audio at sampling frequencies up to 48kHz, 32 channels up to 96kHz and 16 at 192kHz. Dual redundant power supplies offer fail-safe operation for broadcasters and other professionals.
- Supports up to 192kHz
- Transfer RS232 Data via MADI
- Transfer MIDI Data via MADI
- Redundant Power Supply
- AES/EBU on DB25 I/O
- Unique Status Displays for MADI and AES
- Completely Remote Controllable via MIDI
- SteadyClock Jitter Reduction
|Dimensions||22 × 13 × 7 in|
- RME ADI-6432R - Bidirectional MADI/AES Format Converter
- AC Power Cable