Your cart is currently empty!
RME ADI-8 DS Mk III 8-Channel AD/DA Converter & Digital to Digital Format Converter
Available on backorder
The ADI-8 DS Mk III 8-Channel High-End AD/DA Converter & Digital to Digital Format Converter from RME is an 8-channel AD and DA converter in reference quality. In a standard 19″ box with 1U height, the device offers numerous features like ICC (Intelligent Clock Control), SyncCheck, SteadyClock, 4 hardware reference levels up to +24 dBu, AES/EBU and ADAT I/O, 192 kHz sample rate, and a digital patch mode. The ADI-8 DS Mk III Converter is a highly flexible 8-channel AD/DA converter and digital to digital format converter. The device combines good analog circuit design with low-latency AD/DA converter chips. Along with SteadyClock, the converter offers AD and DA conversion.
- 8-channel AD converter, full symmetrical design, 119 dBA
- 8-channel DA converter, double balanced output, 120 dBA
- Low-Latency Conversion: delay of less than 12 samples
- Analog outputs and inputs, and digital patch mode
- 4 x AES/EBU I/O per D-sub, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
- 2 x ADAT I/O, 8 channels @ 96 kHz, 4 channels at 192 kHz
- Word clock input and output
- 2 x 8-channel level metering
- Comprehensive digital patch mode for full interconnectivity
|Dimensions||23 × 13 × 5 in|
- RME ADI-8 DS Mk III 8-Channel AD/DA Converter & Digital to Digital Format Converter