Your cart is currently empty!
RME HDSP 9652 Hammerfall – 26 Input / 26 Output 24-bit/96kHz PCI card
Available on backorder
The HDSP 9652 from RME is a digital I/O PCI card for use with both Windows and Mac OS based computers. It offers three sets of ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. Also included are two MIDI inputs and outputs (for a total of thirty-two channel) and TotalMix, a DSP-based real-time software mixer/router.
- Fifty-two channel Input/Output PCI card
- Eight buffer size/latencies available
- ASIO zero CPU load technology when using ALL 52 channels
- Slave and master clock modes with automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- All settings changeable in realtime
- Includes DIGICheck, a software tool for measuring, analysis and testing of various functions of the data stream
|Dimensions||12 × 7 × 5 in|
- RME HDSP 9652 Hammerfall - 26 Input / 26 Output 24-bit/96kHz PCI card with ADAT and S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O and ADAT Sync for Mac and Windows
- Software and Driver CD ROM