Your cart is currently empty!
Sennheiser E 914 Instrument Microphone w/ Pre-Attenuation & Bass Roll-off Switches
Out of stock
The Sennheiser e 914 is a professional condenser instrument microphone developed for crucial capturing in recording and sound reinforcement applications. The wide, linear frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz results in vivid, accurate reproduction of instruments throughout the full frequency range. The e 914 is an excellent choice for piano, drum cymbals, guitar, strings, and stereo ambiance capturing in live performances and sound design applications. The microphone’s capsule features a cardioid polar pattern for excellent rejection of off-axis noise while maintaining an accurate frequency response at full range. The e 914 features a -10 and -20 dB Pad switch that provide added headroom for signals that are excessively loud. Switchable low-frequency roll-off positions are also provided and eliminate noise at 85 Hz and 130 Hz. The e 914 provides the audio fidelity and flexibility necessary to excel as a workhorse microphone in any studio recording or live sound application.
- For Recording and Live Performances
- 3-Position Bass Roll-Off Switch
- Exchangeable Capsule Design
- 3-Position Sensitivity Switch
|Dimensions||11 × 5 × 4 in|
- Sennheiser E 914 Instrument Microphone w/ Pre-Attenuation & Bass Roll-off Switches
- Sennheiser MZQ 800 Microphone Clamp for MD 42, MD 46 and All Evolution Microphones
- Sennheiser MZW64 Foam Windscreen for ME64 Microphone (Gray)