Your cart is currently empty!
Sony DSC-1024 HD Standard Converter (As-Is)
Out of stock
You must register to use the waitlist feature. Please login or create an account
- Line doubler for standard video signal for home theaters or other large screen viewing.
- Signal processor for up to a 4 x 4 video wall system.
- Automatic input signal recognition
- A more versatile scan converter for applications using monitors and front or rear projection in 16:9 or 4:3.
- Allows for simultaneous connection of two computer signal sources.
- Combines the use of four-line interpoliation to convert vertical scan lines with variable offset sampling for horizontal scan line, and is designed to lock onto and display images in various video formats.
- Converts NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC.
- Processing: 8-bit, 24-bit (RBG)
- Interpolation Scheme: 4-field, 4-line
- Remote Function: SIRCS
- Audio Output: Audio gain + 1.0dB typical, THD less than 1% @ 1 Vrms
- Video Processing: Capture Range: H: 15.6-70kHz, V: 50-120Hz
- Video Processing: Video Memory: 1152 x 1152 x 24 bits (RGB total)
- Video Processing: Sampling Rate: 14.3-80MHz max
- Video Processing: Pixel Clock: 14.3-50MHz max
- Video Processing: Preset Signal: Input: 10 formatsOutput: 7 formats
- Video Processing: Genlock: NTSC or PAL
- Power Requirements: 100-120V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A max200-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.25A max
- Power Consumption: 25 W (typical)
- Operating Temperature: 50° -96°F (0° to 35°C)
- Weight: Approximately 7.5 lbs (4kg)
|Dimensions||22 × 22 × 8 in|