This compact, active press feed distribution box distributes 12 high-quality mic level signals and 2 line level signals with a high degree of isolation between outputs. It provides a 60dB gain adjustment for one mic or line input. The PressMite also features a built-in headphone amp. Two alkaline 9V batteries provide power for typically more than 8 hours of continuous operation, monitored by a Battery OK LED. The batteries are easily replaced via side-mount trays. A 120VAC/24VDC power adapter (model PS24) is included. In MIC input mode, 18V phantom power is selectable and a three segment LED headroom display speeds level adjustment. If more outputs are needed, PB Series Press Boxes can be connected to the line outputs to provide up to 48 additional mic outputs. The PressMite’s box is built to withstand the abuse of public events.
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz-6 kHz ±0.3 dB, 15 Hz-20 kHz ±3 dB
- Input Impedance: Microphone: 1.5 kOhms; Line: 40 kOhms
- Max Impedance Level: Microphone: -14 dBu; Line: +30 dBu
- Output Impedance: Microphone: -17 dBu; Line: +12 dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.063% at 1 kHz (Unity Gain)
- Dimensions: 15 × 15 × 9 in
- Weight: 10 lbs