Removed From Working Corporate Environment. Refer to Images.
Out of stock
The DSP5D provides essentially all of the functionality of a PM5D-RH minus the console surface, in a rack-mountable unit that can seamlessly controlled from a PM5D(RH) consoles. Up to two DSP5D units can be used with a single PM5D console. A PM5D plus one DSP5D gives you 4 input fader layers, with a total of 96 mono and 16 stereo input channels, while adding two DSP5D units to a PM5D provides 6 layers with 144 mono and 24 stereo input channels to comfortably handle large-scale applications. After a few simple connections the DSP5D becomes an integral part of the PM5D console, and can be controlled from the PM5D control surface in the same way as the internal functions. So although you have significantly upgraded the system, you can simply plug in your sources and output devices and use it right away without having to work through another learning curve.
Dimensions: 28″ x 21″ x 28″
Weight: 160 lbs
- 48 microphone/line and four stereo inputs.
- 24 mix buses that can be cascade-connected to a PM5D V2 console.
- Comprehensive control from a computer running the DSP5D editor.
- Remote control from a PM5D V2 via the DCU5D Digital Cabling Unit.
- Yamaha DSP5D - Digital Mixing System for the PM5D
- AC Power Cord
- Rolling Rack Case
- Dimensions: 28 × 21 × 28 in
- Weight: 160 lbs