Professional portable mixer w/ 2 XLR inputs
This item is no longer available.
New and improved, the FMX-22 now uses the same circuit topology as the more expensive Azden mixers. With improved signal to noise ratio and wider frequency response the new FMX-22 is designed for the demanding needs of Professional Videographers. The small, all metal, battery operated (4-“AA”) mixer can be attached directly to any flat surface with supplied hook-and-loop fastener. The FMX-22 has the following features: 2 XLR microphone inputs each with 2 input settings, 2 input level controls, master level control, switchable phantom power and limiters for each input, channel-addressable (L-C-R) Stereo XLR and mini outputs, 5-step LED meters easy signal monitoring, 12V DC input for external power (optional BC-27 power supply), and a 1/4″ monitor headphone jack with level control.
- 2 balanced XLR mic inputs and pan controls
- Switchable 48V phantom power and limiting
- 5-step LED master bus meters
- 2 balanced XLR outputs
- Stereo mini-jack output for DSLR cameras
- Headphone out with level control
- 4x AA battery powered
- Optional A/C adapter
- Azden FMX-22 Professional Portable Mixer w/ 2 XLR Inputs
- Dimensions: 11 × 7 × 4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs