Your cart is currently empty!
Extron MVX VGA Matrix Switcher W/ADSP (No Option Cards Installed)
Not fully tested – no VGA test pattern generator. All other functions are fine and the unit powers on. Includes power cable. No option cards are installed. Removed from corporate work environment. Refer to images.
Out of stock
The MVX 128 VGA A is a 12 input, eight output matrix switcher designed to route high resolution computer-video and stereo audio signals. Convenient 15-pin HD connectors are used for all computer-video input and output connections. Balanced or unbalanced stereo audio is input and output on captive screw connectors. Using pre-terminated cable assemblies, such as Extron’s VGA with Audio Cables, eliminates crimping and makes installations faster and easier. To ensure full confidence when switching between varying computer-video sources, the MVX 128 VGA A includes Extron’s exclusive ADSP™ – Advanced Digital Sync Processing.
- Inputs: VGA on female 15-pin HD connectors; audio on captive screw connectors
- Outputs: Video on female 15-pin HD connectors; audio on captive screw connectors
- Ultra-wideband performance - 350 MHz to 500 MHz (-3 dB), depending on model
- ADSP™ - Advanced Digital Sync Processing
- Switches both balanced and unbalanced stereo audio
- Audio input gain and attenuation
- Audio output volume adjustment and muting
- Audio breakaway
- View I/O mode
- QS-FPC™ - QuickSwitch Front Panel Controller
|Dimensions||19 × 13 × 6 in|
- Extron MVX VGA Matrix Switcher W/ADSP (No Option Cards Installed)