Your cart is currently empty!
Tannoy CMS 803DC PI 8″ Full Range Ceiling Speaker (Pair)
UNTESTED. Removed From Working Corporate Enviroment. Refer to Images
1 in stock
The Tannoy CMS 803DC PI is a full bandwidth, high power-handling and high sensitivity loudspeaker built around CMS 3.0 – the third generation of Tannoy’s revolutionary Ceiling Monitor System technology. Based on an all-new evolution of Tannoy’s proprietary Dual Concentric point-source driver, the CMS 803DC PI has been fundamentally re-engineered to deliver wider and more consistent broadband directivity, even greater intelligibility, and a more accurate and linear response.
- Full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 90 Watts continuous, 360 Watts peak power
- Torus Ogive waveguide for improved high frequency response and directivity
- High power and high sensitivity with extended frequency response and very low distortion
- Improved LF performance for applications where genuine bottom-end is a must
|30 × 18 × 18 in
- Tannoy CMS 803DC PI 8" Full Range Ceiling Speaker (Pair)